Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

One of the Most Amazing Flash Movies I Ever Saw

Fantastic, really. I say 10 on every aspect because there wasn't necessarily much interactivity or humor, but it had the perfect amount. It was very surreal and teriffic animation. It had an extremely unique style. I really hope you finish the next ones soon and that they're as high-quality as this one.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

Much Better Than I Thought It Would Be

I didn't expect too much of this, considering how many movies have been done that at the beginning seem similar, but it was great. The ending is one of the best endings I have ever seen in a sprite movie. Great job.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

It was okay...

But I think it was overrated because it seems to send a message because it is about God and the world. I found it slightly funny, but overall it was very predictable. The animation was nice but could be much better. Unlike most people, I didn't find it very deep or sending a good message about God, because it didn't really say anything that hadn't been said before. It showed human nature essentially for what it was, but was not depicted in a new or original way. I think there was a movie that did something very similar in the Top 50 a while ago, but was not done for humorous effect. Anyway, apparently a lot of people really like it, so don't take my word for it. Anyone who reads this review should just form their own opinion, but from what I've seen it wasn't any new concept.

TmsT responds:

Well, it was new to me! ^_~ I can't help it if you know everything. Boredom is the price you pay for omniscience.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Great Addition to the ORTRTA "Franchise"

Splendid and splendid. This has to have some of the best in-jokes out of all Flash parodies. My favorite part was Return of the Fellowship of the Kings' Towers (especially Samwise!)

Also, I can't be certain, but I think I noticed references to Escape from Monkey Island (almost a direct exact, lengthy quote), the Drew Carey Show, and/or Metroid Confusion. If they're not references, it's a pretty big coincidence (especially for EFMI)

Great job of this movie. I'm proud of both Joey and Chris.

MY legend of zelda MY legend of zelda

Great Interpretation of the Zelda Franchise

This movie portrays Link as a mindless object that goes around throwing pots and taking items, completely oblivious to everything else. That in itself was funny, and I loved the theme that came on every time Link entered the screen. It was just pure fun.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, Link is kinda mindless, since he never talks or makes any decisions for himself..
Glad you liked the movie :)
It was a painfully hard job to get approperiate songs for every scene, while all songs had to have something to do with the zelda games X__X
Thank god for the Remix versions of the theme songs..yehaw!

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

It's fantastic and stuff!

Absolutely amazing, especially for being done entirely by a mouse in Photoshop and Flash. Everything is practically perfect. This movie had no humor and practically no interactivity, but I give it a 10 for both because it has just the right amount needed for the movie, and I wouldn't want to count off points for an irrelevant aspect.

Legendary Tales 1-4 Legendary Tales 1-4

For shorts, they're pretty good

Of course they're not as funny as your longer movies, but they're like short sketches. Each one is a joke in itself. They're all rather funny, and one must admit that for a group of shorts to be this good is a treat.

Bricks Are Fun Series 1 Bricks Are Fun Series 1

It Accomplished its Purpose

It accomplished what it set out to accomplished and I liked it. It's not front page material (well, maybe on DeviantArt) but it's certainly better than Weebl & Bob...

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

A masterpiece!

The use of graphics was superb, I could tell you used a lot of custom sprites, and the parallaxes were perfect. Although I'm sure a lot of people didn't like the fact that the first two movies were just a dream, I liked the twist. It's...just so...*sniff*...

Ahem. Anyway, it's a fantastic movie. And I found the Easter egg but I won't say where it is because anyone with a tab key can find it.

Meat Sandwich Meat Sandwich

You made this just to annoy people?

Seeing as this is the first review this movie has gotten in one and a half years, the author has probably stopped caring about this movie. But I'll still tell you, I don't know what amazes more: The fact that you were insane (in a bad way) enough to submit this thinking it wouldn't be blammed, or that it actually WASN'T blammed!